1. Entrants must be residents or growers of Elsworth, Knapwell, Boxworth or Conington or pupils of Elsworth School or Pre-School, or visiting friends and relations.
2. Everything entered must be grown or made by the Exhibitor except flowers used in floral arrangements.
3. Entries are FREE
4. How to Enter – all entries, with completed entry form, to be brought to the Sports Club Pavilion on Sunday 5th September between 8.00am and 9.45 am.
NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 9.45 am
5. Exhibits must not be removed before 4.00pm on the day of the show.
The Committee will be very grateful for any exhibits left for auction at 4.30pm.
6. Exhibitors may make more than one entry in any one class. Each exhibit must be accompanied by an entry form and appropriate fee.
7. Exhibitors must provide own plates, vases etc. as they require. The Committee will not be responsible for any breakage or loss of such items.
8. Each class may be judged 1st, 2nd 3rd. Prizes awarded:
9. Where the entries are less than four in any one class, the awarding of more than one prize will be at the discretion of the judge.
10. In case of any dispute the Committee’s decision will be final.
ALL ATTENDING THE SHOW ARE REMINDED TO FOLLOW ALL CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDANCE. AS A MINIMUM PLEASE SANITISE HANDS REGULARLY, WEAR A MASK IN ENCLOSED AREAS AND MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING. THANK YOU.
ANNUAL CHALLENGE CUPS AND PRIZES
WILL BE AWARDED AS FOLLOWS:
Annual Challenge Cups:
Elsworth and District Show Challenge Cup: Most Points Overall
Elsworth, Knapwell and Conington Womens Institute Challenge Cup: Cookery, preserves and drinks (Section A, B and C)
Elizabeth Heath Memorial Cup: Preserves (Section B)
Arnold Hodson Memorial Trophy: Fruit (Section E)
Elsworth and District Show Cup: Flowers and plants (Section F)
Elsworth Branch Royal British Legion Cup: Vegetables (Section G)
Elsworth, Knapwell and Conington Womens Institue Vase: Floral Arrangements (Section H)
Boxworth Women’s Institute Challenge Cup: Needlework (Section I)
Girls Cup Children: (Section M) (girl)
Boys Cup Children: (Section M) (boy)
J Mitham Cup: Classes 92,95,98,106 and 108
Pharmonix Isolation Perpetual Best Original Painting Challenge Cup Section L & Classes 99 - 105
Tug of War Challenge Cup Tug of war
Points awarded: 1st - 3 points, 2nd - 2 points, 3rd - 1 point